Nitrogen Manifold Systems
- An advantageous alternative to conventional and expensive
- Large variety of combinations with the use of standard cylinders.
- Total elimination of hoses and connections.
- Balanced pressure in the system
- Easy maintenance, the same as standard cylinders.
- Connection plates can be made directly by users.
- Maximum flexibility in creation of systems.
- No special tools required for installation.
- Special Springs can supply the plates/cushion to customer specifications, tested and ready for installation.
- Cylinders with piston seal
- Protection scraper against contaminants
- Self-lubricating double guide
- Nitrided cylinder body with hardness ~ Hv 700
- Lapped cylinder body with roughness ~ Ra ≤ 0.05 µ
- Nitrided piston rod with hardness ~ Hv 700
- Lapped piston rod with roughness ~ Ra ≤ 0.05 µ
- Maximum charging pressure 110 bar at 20°C
- Minimum charging pressure 30 bar at 20°C
- Maximum velocity 0.6 m/sec
- Designed in conformity with Directive PED 97/23 EC